🇦🇹 10% OFF on a box of 6 bottles of wine! And 15% OFF on a box of 12 bottles of wine.

Grüner Veltliner Urgestein, Matthias Hager, Mollands,  Natural 2019 Austrian White Wine, biodynamic
Grüner Veltliner Urgestein, Matthias Hager, Mollands,  Natural 2019 Austrian White Wine, biodynamic
Load image into Gallery viewer, Grüner Veltliner Urgestein, Matthias Hager, Mollands,  Natural 2019 Austrian White Wine, biodynamic
Load image into Gallery viewer, Grüner Veltliner Urgestein, Matthias Hager, Mollands,  Natural 2019 Austrian White Wine, biodynamic

Grüner Veltliner Urgestein, Matthias Hager, Mollands, Natural 2019 Austrian White Wine, biodynamic

Regular price £22.00

Unit price per 

Unit

This Grüner Veltliner grows from 40-year-old vines in the Steinleithen vineyard. The grapes are harvested very late and fully ripe.  Like the Riesling, 10% of the grapes were fermented 6 weeks on the skin and ripened in a used oak barrel. The other 90% were fermented spontaneously in steel. The wine was bottled after a year on the lees, without fining or filtration, and with only minimal sulfur added. The Urgestein Natural is spicy, creamy, and full of mineral taste with a long finish. Drink now or leave for further aging.  

Great with Mushroom Ravioli and other rich pasta dishes.

Get a 10% to 15% discount on wines when you buy a box of 6 or 12.

Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age Verification

By clicking this button you are verifying that you are 18 years old or over.

Search

Added to cart